Thursday, April 23, 2015

Week 6: Finishing Up Script #1

This week, I have been finishing up my script. With time, I have realized that I am going to make a video solely on stress, as this topic is most interesting to me and I feel as though I can really make this video nuanced and intricate. From my notes, I made a script that I think encapsulates the important information of the topic while making it fun and interactive as well.

Unfortunately, I would say I am at something of a lull in my process. My script is finishing, but the difficult part awaits: filming and editing the video. This will most likely be longer than the other parts of my process too.

My script will be in one of the static pages on the blog. I am still unsure about the length of my video, as I do not want to bore my viewers with 30 minutes of footage; however, I would also like to include all the information I originally wanted to. Also, I am unsure if youtube allows a 30 minute video. I will find out all these things and hopefully begin to film before the next post. And if this goes well, I will add effects and such to further engage the audience: anatomy students like ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of making it fun and interactive. A lot of informative videos on Youtube are somewhat boring. You can ask fun questions and stuff and have a pause for people to think and answer the question. Maybe if you make more videos, you can have different levels of information so it can match viewers' skills.
    -Shereen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your project! I think that your focus on stress in your video is pretty ironic as this project alone, creating the script, can be causing you stress! I think that instead of creating one video of 30 minutes long, you can focus on different aspects of stress and separate them into a couple videos that are shorter. This will help to keep the readers attention and make it more specific on one subject.
    Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete